Our DaVita Medical Group New Mexico Center for Sleep Medicine is a regional leader in diagnosing and treating a full range of sleep disorders. Our sleep medicine specialists diagnose and treat patients from childhood to geriatrics, and provide patient education that is tailored for each individual. Our state-of-the-art sleep center is fully accredited through the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and all of our physicians are board certified in sleep medicine. Some of our services include the following:
- Diagnosis and treatment for sleep disorders
- Diagnostic and therapeutic sleep studies in our 12-bed sleep lab
- Complete follow-up care to ensure patient compliance and treatment success
- Sleep-related durable medical equipment (CPAP equipment) educational classes – a once weekly class designed to help new CPAP users learn more about their equipment and overcome obstacles
- On-site setup of CPAP / Bi-level equipment
- “Sleep Ez” class that teaches sleep hygiene and relaxation techniques for those with insomnia
- Variety of services to aid in the management of sleep problems
What can untreated sleep disorders contribute to?
- Automobile Accidents
- Diabetes Type II
- Heart Disease
Other Related Info
We are proud to be the only bariatric program in the state of New Mexico offering three methods of bariatric (weight-loss) surgery to serve your individual needs. Click here to find out more.
From basic skincare to surgical enhancement, we help you become as beautiful as you've always imagined.
DaVita Medical Group is making the news! Click below to find out more about DaVita Medical Group in the news and other information...
Click here for list of upcoming Diabetes Self-Management classes.
Doctors Optical at DaVita Medical Group is here to assist you with your eyeglass orders. From single vision to progressive lenses, we are able to meet the needs of your specific prescription for everyday...
DaVita Medical Group Ophthalmology Optometry Department offers Board Certified, highly specialized physicians diagnosing and treating some of the most complex eye disorders. Our experienced team provides...