It is an exciting time at ABQ Health Partners as we blaze new trails in coordinated care, setting the new standard in New Mexico for compassionate, cost-effective, high-quality healthcare. Our physicians and staff put our patients first, with a focus on wellness and prevention through innovative health solutions and personalized care.
Are you ready to use your skills to help shape the future of healthcare? We have a variety of exciting career opportunities for physicians, mid-level clinical staff, business professionals, and support staff.
ABQ Health Partners has been selected as a 2013 Top Workplace by The Albuquerque Journal. We were ranked in the top-five large New Mexico companies (500 or more employees in the region) based on leadership, communication, career opportunities, working environment, managerial skills, pay and benefits.
|If you are a Physician, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant please||If you are interested in opportunities in our clinics or business offices, please|
Instructions on on how to apply can be found below. Please select the tab for the type of applicant that applies to your situation:
How to view the list of job openings
- When you click on the “Job Search” button above, a complete list of all openings will be displayed
- To narrow down your search use the filters on the left hand side of the screen
- To view a job posting click on the Requisition Title
- Click on Apply once you have identified a position you want to apply for
- If you are an existing user log in with your username and password
- If you are a new user click on the New User button located next to the Login button
What happens next?
- After applying for a position, you will be notified with an e-mail to confirm that ABQ Health Partners has received your application and resume
- A recruiter will review your credentials and will contact you via e-mail or phone to communicate your status.
All applicants must complete an application through the ABQ Health Partners website to be considered for employment at ABQ Health Partners. It is our policy to accept applications for open positions only. Current teammates must apply through the company Intranet. You may call Human Resources at 505-262-7700 to speak with a Recruiter for assistance.
ABQ Health Partners is a drug-free workplace and background checks are conducted on all new hires.
For current employees at ABQ Health Partners, there is an Internal Job Listing Website.
- Please go to the internal website hompage
- Click on “People Services” on the vertical tool bar listed on the left side of the page
- Under HR Related Info click on the ABQHP Career Opportunities link
- Once you have identified a position you want to apply for Click on Apply
- If you are an existing user, log in with your username and password
- If you are a new user click on the New User button located next to the log in button
Other Related Info
Learn more about living and working in sunny New Mexico – the “Land of Enchantment”
Saturday Apr 16, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Journal Center - 5150 Journal Center Blvd. NE * Saturday May 21, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Journal Center - 5150 Journal Center Blvd. NE * Saturday Jun 18, 10 a.m. to 12 ...
View videos from our physicians and executive staff to learn more about provider opportunities with ABQ Health Partners.
Doctors Optical at ABQ Health Partners is here to assist you with your eyeglass orders. From single vision to progressive lenses, we are able to meet the needs of your specific prescription for everyday ...
ABQ Health Partners actively participates in community service and philanthropic activities in our Albuquerque community.
ABQ Health Partners is making the news! Click below to find out more about ABQHP in the news and other information...